Microsoft Teams at the State of MN: Pilots, Rollouts, and Champions
Wednesday, December 11
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Experience IT Program Manager, Minnesota IT Services
Director of Office 365 Deployment and Operations, Minnesota IT Service
Application Architect, Minnesota IT Services
Information Systems Manager of Customer Service Management, Minnesota IT Services
SharePoint Operations Team Lead, Minnesota IT Services
Microsoft Office 365 Online has a number of new features available in the Government Community Cloud (GCC). In this panel presentation, find out how Minnesota IT Services is rolling out new and emerging Office 365 online tech available from Microsoft, including Microsoft Teams.
In this session, participants will learn how we are:
- Taking an iterative approach to service readiness, deployment, and delivery;
- Establishing a layered governance model;
- Assessing security, risks, benefits, business and customer needs;
- Testing and establishing baseline configuration for new Office 365 online features in our GCC environment;
- Piloting and targeting deployment with our agency partners; and
- Preparing and planning for service delivery to a broader audience.
Throughout this rollout process, we are building a Champions Team of pilot participants and early adopters to gather user feedback, improve user experience, and drive adoption. Learn about how we’re developing this program and real-life use case challenges and success stories from pilot participants.
- Understand the iterative approach to service readiness, deployment, delivery and the layered governance model for Office 365 Online features in the Government Community Cloud.
- Gain awareness of how MNIT is assessing security, risks, benefits, business and customer needs; testing and establishing configuration for Office 365 Online features; piloting and targeting deployment with our partners
; andpreparing for service delivery to a broader audience.
- Learn how we are building a Champions Team of pilot participants and early adopters to gather user feedback, improve user experience, and drive adoption.
About GTS Educational Events
If you are a nonprofit or public sector group looking to create a conference, workshop or educational event with impact, look to GTS. We believe educational events are successful when participants learn and grow and then return to their organizations and communities to make them stronger. We look forward to continuing our work with the broad spectrum of organizations striving to make a difference for the people and communities they serve.
Alex Hepp, City of Hopkins
Bill Bleckwehl, Cisco
Dave Andrews, DEED
Jay Wyant, Minnesota IT Services
Jim Hall, Ramsey County
Matt Bailey, IBM
Melissa Reeder, League of Minnesota Cities
Nathan Beran, City of New Ulm
Sue Wallace, IT Futures Foundation
Lisa Meredith, Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative
Justin Kaufman, Minnesota IT Services
Renee Heinbuch, Washington County/MNCITLA
Jerine Rosato, Ramsey County
David Berthiaume, Minnesota IT Services
Cory Tramm, Sourcewell Tech
Tomas Alvarez, Federal Reserve
Tom Ammons, MN.IT – Central
Dave Andrews, MN State Services for the Blind
Susan Bousquet, MN.IT – DOT
Robert Granvin, Metro State
Alex Hepp, City of Hopkins
Shawntan Howell, Ramsey County
Jenny Johnson, Metropolitan Council
Millicent Kasal, MN.IT – Central
Ping Li, MN.IT – MMB
Chibuzor Nnaji, MN.IT – DHS
Mehrdad Shabestari, MN.IT – Central