- Accepted offer must be paid by certified check or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover – 2% processing fee will be applied) prior to pickup.
- All items must be removed by buyer’s personnel with buyer’s own tools. Desks and tables require disassembly.
- Office is located on second floor office building with elevator and no loading dock.
- Buyer assumes all risk and liability for condition of items and safety of moving personnel.
- Items must be picked up no later than December 10, 2021.
Jacob seeks to strengthen communities’ resilience by promoting the use of data and careful analysis. At Wilder, he generates and curates content for the Minnesota Compass website and manages a portfolio of related research projects. He brings experience in research, geospatial analysis, writing, and outreach from previous positions at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, the Center for Urban and Regional Affairs, and the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, among others.
He holds a master’s degree in urban and regional planning from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota and a bachelor’s degree in English from James Madison University in Virginia.
Outside of work, he enjoys bicycling around the Twin Cities and getting lost in the woods as he forages for mushrooms. In his opinion, a perfect day would somehow combine the two.